Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum Affärsidéer

Looking for a partner to market modul houses

Inlägg 1 av 2

2015-06-07, kl 21:53

M4tu

M4tu

Looking for a partner to market modul houses

Hi!
I hope this is the right forum for my concern, but i still decided to write here. Unfortunately I don’t speak Swedish, so i’ll write my proposal in English.
Shortly of us: We are an Estonian company that produces module houses and are planning to enter to Swedish market with our products. Thanks to wise marketing and advertisement we have earned reliability and notoriety in Estonia. Different magazines have written about us, we’ve been in tv- and radioshows etc. Outside of Estonia there is an article written also in an English magazine. In Estonia we have sold a reasonable amount of smaller modules, saunas and house cubes. Shortly comes a catalogue of products with various sizes of houses. Today our factory is capable to produce 10 modules per month (this is about 200-250m² habitant space). Also we are developing to increase twice our productivity in 6 months. And we are preparing to open a factory for modular houses in a year.
So basically we are looking for a partner for Swedish market, that knows local market and is able to successfully advertise and market our products. We see two choices for cooperation. One is that we would find a reseller, who would get a franchise for Swedish market. The reseller should be able to market the products successfully. The other option would be, that we would find an ivestor from Sweden with certain investment to get participatory in a company that we would create and would have franchise for Swedis market. In this case we would find ourselves neccessary sources for marketing, sales, hire neccessary people etc.
A new website is almost finished and this will shortly be translated to Swedish, also a software for catalog. Right now there are 20 blueprints for houses, we just need to get 3D pictures to add to the catalog. We are constantly creating more and more solutions for various houses to make the catalog more varied.
For everyone interested, i will give more information about products, prices, investment amounts etc. via e-mail. Also it is possible to meet in person in Sweden to discuss all the details.

Respectfully,
Madis Maremäe
[email protected]

Svara Svara med citat

Inlägg 2 av 2

2015-06-08, kl 21:58

niklase

niklase

Send me more info through PM...

Behöver du en egen hemsida eller webbshop?
https://wpcms.se

Inläggets betyg
Svara Svara med citat