Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum Finansiering & Riskkapital

Fastighets investeringar i södra Californien.

Inlägg 1 av 1

2011-03-06, kl 13:56

RZebra

RZebra

Fastighets investeringar i södra Californien.

Hejsan, Jag tillsammans med ett byggbolag (verksam i 2 år med anställda och 20 års erfarenhet) som partner i södra Californien söker investerare/affärsänglar som partners för mycket lönsamma byggprojekt i San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles och Malibu. Vårt fokus utgörs av investeringar av  konkursbon (mark och fastigheter)  samt renovering av befintliga hus i attraktiva omraden.  Texten nedan beskriver en del av vår kommande verksamhet och är tagen från vår affärsplan. Investment Highlights Limited Single Family Residential Developer Capacity in the Large, Luxury Home Real Estate Market.
The number of single residential developers, as well as the capacity of investor’s funding for developing single residential homes in California, has decreased significantly as a result of an industry-wide disastrous real estate market triggered by poorly construed mortgage products together with the turmoil in the stock market.
While a number of small to mid-range developing firms have gone out of business or withdrawn from the market as a result of challenging business conditions in the last 2 years, management believes that there is a unique opportunity for new entrants to bridge the single residential-capacity gap in the California and Florida real estate marketplace. We believe that there are excellent business opportunities in the single residential market for a selective group of small to mid-range developers with niche concepts and advantage of the current favorable market trends, together with discount land acquisitions and labor costs. High-End Cargo, Inc. is founded to take advantage of the opportunities in the California and Florida real estate market using a mix of asset investment strategies for optimal ROI of invested funds. The core business will address the luxury green-building needs in the real estate marketplace for target groups with higher living standard. High-End Cargo, Inc. plan to acquire and develop single parcels into million dollar residential homes in up-scaled neighborhoods around San Diego and Los Angeles in neighborhoods such as Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen and Hollywood Hills and in the coastal luxury market in Malibu on the west-coast. Other market of interests is the Florida foreclosure market that has shown tremendous opportunities since in Q4 2009. Jag hoppas att ni finner oss intressanta och ger oss en möjlighet att presentera vår verksamhet lite närmare.Mvh
Roger

Svara Svara med citat