Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum Affärsidéer

Erbjudande för samarbete

Inlägg 1 av 3

2012-12-19, kl 14:44

Draftsman

Draftsman

Erbjudande för samarbete

Hello everyone,

We want to offer legal cooperation, which represent products.
Very simple cooperation, who finds the buyer, receives compensation. when the work is finished, you receive compensation.
Who wants to cooperate has to know taxes and import duties to Sweden.
Products are made of steel and aluminum construction, PVC warehouses, agricultural buildings, sports halls, flights halls.
I have all the certificates for construction and PVC.
Company works more than 35 years.

Thanks for your attention

Svara Svara med citat

Inlägg 2 av 3

2012-12-26, kl 17:21

Draftsman

Draftsman

I offer a wide variety of solutions for short to long term industrial applications.
As a cost effective solution to conventional construction, the tension membrane structure offers a simple design that can be installed in days rather than weeks or
months.
These preengineered structures are ready for most applications without major site preparation costs. Our structures can be used as stand alone structures, also grouped and connected to suit your specific requirements. The inherent flexibility
of our buildings allows manufacturers to maximize their return on investment and
lower the risk associated with managing expansion in a growing business environment.
Industrial Tents are easily moved around an existing site, or quickly relocated
to another site, making them a flexible, durable, and valuable shelter for projects
of all types. Guarantee: 12 months for quality of materials used and technical production and realization. Any Other damages caused by incorrect usage are out
of warranty. Guarantee & afterguarantee term service: Repairing, mending and replacing damaged construction elements or/and PVC envelopes.
Prices of these structures is 100% competitive in your market.

Inläggets betyg
Svara Svara med citat

Inlägg 3 av 3

2013-01-09, kl 18:32

Draftsman

Draftsman

Feel free to ask what you want to know

Inläggets betyg
Svara Svara med citat