Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum Affärsidéer

Sales minded person to a deal-concept

Inlägg 1 av 1

2013-03-12, kl 20:24

JeppeJean

JeppeJean

Sales minded person to a deal-concept

I go and chores with the idea to start a project in Sweden and I am almost ready to give it a try. My biggest challenge is that I am not strong enough in the Swedish language, speech and in writing (I understand most of it) and therefore I need to either catch a freelance / student, or to start up with a partner.

This person must therefore be strong in the Swedish language. If you are not, but are tremendously interested and have a good network and other good things to offer the project, just contact me. The person or people I need have to be relatively young, as the target group with this idea is people between 18-35 most important parameter for the success of the idea is good canvassing of companies (special niche) and attention to the product / service. Because it is a service and not an actual product. Our customers have the products.. We just need to get them more customers and more attention / sales and this does not has to be difficult, since products will be sold cheaper than usual.

Contact me as soon as you read this post and find it interesting and do not be afraid to write in Swedish. I understand it is quite good.

Sincerely,

Jeppe
mail: [email protected]
phone: +45 60806040 (Denmark)

Svara Svara med citat