Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum Affärsidéer

Söker Partner/Kollega, Delägare till Butik

Inlägg 1 av 2

2021-04-16, kl 12:52

VuxerianAB

VuxerianAB

Söker Partner/Kollega, Delägare till Butik

Hej!

Vi öppnade dörrarna den 4/1 - 21 i Lidköping med målet om att normalisera Sex/Produkter inom samlag och även produkter för avslappning, doft & egen användning vilket fick ett oerhört tryck med närmare 150 kunder bara i Januari och en försäljning kring 70.000:-
- Vi körde till start med att ha dörrarna öppet 7 dagar i veckan för att nu i feb gå ner till 4 dagar i veckan med målet utav att återigen kunna ha öppet varje dag då just den här verksamheten kan innebära lite "impulsiva" köp ibland.

Jag tänkte nu kika ifall här fanns en person inom Skaraborg som vore intresserad utav att bedriva / köpa in sig i bolaget för att även vara personen som täcker dem idag stängda dagarna och för att genom det ihop / tillsammans med mig ha butiken rullandes 7 dagar i veckan.

Bolaget har sålt för 110-150.000 sedan 4/1 , vi har det bästa avtalet som grossist inom Sverige med huvudlagret 1.5 mil bort där vi dagligen kan hämta upp vad som behövs vilket innebär inget behov av lagerhantering på plats samt vi har idag uppfylld butik med tankar om Komission kommande vecka för att lasta in 500-600 artiklar till vilket då kommer betalas när produkter ifrån det säljes.

Fasta utgifter varje månad är i dagsläget : Hyra 4990:- / El 300-500:- / Bredband 80-120:- & Skatteverket/Kassaregister 199:-

Hör gärna av er till mig vid ett seriöst intresse, vid frågor eller annat

Svara Svara med citat

Inlägg 2 av 2

2021-11-03, kl 15:48

Manish

Manish

Dear Sir
Good afternoon.
My name is Manish, I am writing to you from Nice.
Hoping not to disturb you; I contacted you about the ad in which you are looking for an investor partner to start an ambitious project.

If the project is still available;
I am seriously interested in having more information.
I would like to know the amount of the investment required, the repayment period obviously estimated with the expected interest. What kind of collaboration or profit do you offer and if you have any guarantees of the success of this project. Are you the director or are other shareholders involved?; How long have you been looking for a collaboration to carry out the project? Excuse the curious question is certainly not to mind your business, but to better understand the feasibility of the project; The question is: have you ever asked a bank office for help? if so, what guarantees and income was required?.
The business plan would certainly be very useful to better understand every detail of this ambitious project.

Privately, I work for a family investment company from Saudi Arabia.
Also based in Spain and France.
My job is to manage and find collaborations in future projects; We offer our partnership collaboration for a minimum of 40%. Or by offering the necessary investment in exchange for a percentage; The interest rate can be paid every six months or annually, it depends on the project and can vary from 4% to a maximum of 10%. This obviously depends on the expectations and risks of the company and the project. (However, in various collaborations, for the first two years, interest is not required but only the repayment deposit of the capital;
This option also serves to facilitate the start of the entrepreneurial activity;
Obviously after having invoiced, from the 3rd year it starts paying our interest as well.) There are in fact more interesting proposals for collaboration for a minimum or equal duration of 3 years, for a maximum of 15 years. However, if the project does not meet the conditions listed, it is still possible to reach an agreement if the idea is profitable and sustainable.

Warranty;
Obviously, guarantees of the same value as the required capital are required; In the event that no guarantee is available; We can apply the guarantee of the project itself.
In short, 20% of the project's earnings are needed as a precaution. In fact, if, for example, we do not have to receive the repayment of the principal, plus our interests on the date previously set in the contract; It is only and exclusively in this moment that we will withdraw our money and what awaits us by the 20% previously taken as a precaution.
(This is by no means a profit, it is simply a form of guarantee that can only be used in the event of non-payment on your part.).

Due to some administrative and bureaucratic problems;
The company does not allow me to disclose corporate data and information. If our proposal can really interest you, obviously after having received the detailed information of your project, possibly with the business plan; We will evaluate the best and in case the manager will contact you, with whom you can obviously discuss every detail in order to reach a favorable agreement for both.

I would like to tell you now without wasting your and our time;
For the transparency and total confidentiality of both, every detail will be underlined in the contract and signed by a Notary or Lawyer. I am pleased to know more about your collaboration proposal and hope to find a collaborative solution for future businesses where we could make good profits.

[email protected]
Thanks, have a good day.
Best Regards

Manish Subram
0033 758 900 718.

Inläggets betyg
Svara Svara med citat